Federal government offices in or around the 7th district
- Congressman Sean Duffy
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Indian Affairs - Great Lakes Agency
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Geologic Survey
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Wausau VA Clinic
- Wisconsin Rapids Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Rhinelander Clinic
- Twin Ports VA Clinic
- Hayward VA Clinic
- Rice Lake VA Clinic
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Veterans Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- U.S. Supreme Court
Local Governments within the 7th District
- Ashland County
- Barron County
- Bayfield County
- Burnett County
- Chippewa County
- Clark County
- Douglas County
- Iron County
- Langlade County
- Lincoln County
- Marathon County
- Oneida County
- Polk County
- Portage County
- Price County
- Rusk County
- Sawyer County
- Taylor County
- Washburn County
- Wood County
Other Government Information
Some Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Social Security and Medicare
My office can help you with determining Social Security benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Medicare eligibility.
- Do you want to know if you qualify for disability and SSI? Use Social Security's Screening Tool (BEST) to check if you do.
- Do you need information on how to apply for Medicare? Go to the Medicare Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Do you have other general questions about social security services and benefits? Find an answer on the Social Security Administration's Answers to Your Questions page.
My office can assist you with receiving benefits, eligibility determination, and replacement of medals earned.
- Would you like to apply for veterans benefits? Use VONAPP to apply online.
- Would you like to appeal a decision? Find out how at the Board of Veterans Appeals.
We can help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports, and monitor overseas travel restrictions.
- For general questions regarding the State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs passport services, see the State Department's Frequently Requested Information Web page.
My office can help with immigration petitions, adjustments of status, naturalization and non-immigrant petitions that have been delayed or lost.
- Do you need to schedule an appointment with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS)? Use InfoPass to make an appointment online.
- Are you wondering when an immigrant visa will become available to you or a family member? You can find out by reviewing the State Department's Visa Bulletin.
- Do you need to find out how to file an application with USCIS? Go to Forms and Fees(836KB PDF) on the USCIS website.
- Do you have other general questions about immigration and naturalization? Find an answer on the USCIS Frequently Asked Questions Web page.