Duffy Announces 5th Annual Hunger & Homelessness Summit
Washington D.C. – U.S. Representative Sean Duffy (WI-07) will host his fifth annual Hunger & Homelessness Summit on Wednesday, January 24 in Rothschild, WI. This year’s summit will feature an interactive presentation on Congressman Duffy’s "Rural Relief Initiative" and healthy families, healthy housing.
Keynote speakers include:
- Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Dr. Ben Carson
- Nan Roman, President of the National Alliance to End Homelessness
Expert Panelists include:
- Deputy Secretary Tom Engels, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Senator Tom Tiffany, WI 12th Senate District
- Rep. Pat Snyder, WI 85th Assembly District & Chair of Task Force on Foster Care
- Peter Kilde, Executive Director of WestCAP
Registration is now OPEN!
Wisconsin business and community leaders who work on the front lines of, or have an interest in, combatting rural poverty, and addressing healthy families and healthy housing are encouraged to attend.
WHEN: Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 9:00am (Check-in at 8:00am)
WHERE: Rothschild Central Wisconsin Convention + Expo Center, 10101 Market St, Rothschild
To register, fill out the form below:
Questions? Contact: (715) 298-9344 or email Maggie.Cronin@mail.house.gov